Total has launched Total Live Racing, an original, free app to enhance the experience of motorsports fans. The app is a must-have for anyone who wants to follow races in real time on social media and keep up with motorsports news year round. Elements of the app:
- Racing Newsfeed (F1, World Rally Championship and more)
- Exclusive Stories
To get an insider feel for the atmosphere in Total's partner teams, event content will be supplemented by live streaming via Periscope. The first live streaming experience was up and running for the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans race.
- Powered by a new, high-revving naturally aspirated V12 engine
- Revolutionary AM-RB 001 hypercar the result of technical partnership between Aston Martin and Red Bull Racing
- Mid-engined, two-seats, lightweight construction, 1:1 power-to-weight ratio
- Total fuel pumps installed at Aston Martin's factory
- Road and track-only versions to be available
Total has been passionate about Formula 1 for many years. In 2016, the Group is a sponsor of the Red Bull Racing Formula 1 Team. With their considerable experience accumulated over the racing seasons, the Group's engineers are masters in the art of formulating customised fuels and lubricants for the most powerful automotive engines. The goal is to optimise their operation, energy efficiency and reliability.
In terms of the AM-RB 001, the three men charged with realising this shared vision are Adrian Newey, Red Bull Racing's Chief Technical Officer and the world's most successful F1TM designer, Marek Reichman, Aston Martin EVP and Chief Creative Officer and David King, VP and Chief Special Operations Officer. Together they spearhead a formidable alliance. One that combines more than a hundred years of specialism - both with heritage, making some of the world's most beautiful and charismatic GT cars, and with technological brilliance and relentless pursuit of speed and efficiency that has seen Red Bull Racing excel in the ferociously competitive world of Formula One.